ERASMUS+ KA2 PROJECT " Hi! great home SCHOOL " LOGO DESIGN RULES
I. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Barcelos announces the contest to design a logo to be used in the project “Hi! great home SCHOOL“.
- The aim of this contest – is to choose the most suitable project‘s“Hi! great home SCHOOL “. graphic sign which will be used in the official documents.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to abide by the rules and conditions as established below.
II. CONTEST RULES
- Participants of the contest must be the students, individuals/groups of individuals (hereafter “contest participants“) from the countries that are participating in the project (Poland, Lithuania, Italy, Turkey, Portugal, Spain).
- The contest is open for all age groups.
- One contest participant can submit a number of ideas.
- Logo Design Features
- The logo should be submitted with a graphical view, the computer programs can be used or it can be drawn. The drawing must be stylized and suitable for the logo.
- Logo versions must be: (1) – one colour or (2) a colourful logo (no more than 5 colours).
- The graphic sign (logo) can be submitted on the A4 format or using these electronic formats: .tiff, .jpg, .pdf, .png, .bmp.
- General view of the logo must be adaptable in the visual aids and by different technologies.
- The graphic view of the logo must keep its attractiveness when used with no colours and smaller graphic view must contain the main features of recognition.
- If the title of the project “Hi! great home SCHOOL“. is used in the logo, it should be written in English and it should create a dynamic completeness together with all symbols.
- The graphic sign (logo) has to be an original creation (created by an individual or group of individuals); it cannot break any laws or rights of third parties, for example, it cannot break any authors rights, patents, trademarks; it cannot break any laws of slander, honor and dignity, as well as privacy, publicity, human rights and it cannot break any religious, ethnical, racial, national moral regulations.
- The graphic sign, school‘s talisman cannot be published earlier and it must be created for this particular contest.
- The contest participant is advised to submit a short description of the sign and the meaning of colours and objects used in the logo.
- The logo should resemble the project‘s activities and image, it has to be visually attractive, positive, simple and non-vulgar.